Register for Fusion Tryouts -Monday August 2nd..LAFA Complex YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER (see register online tab on left menu bar)
Lauren Misiaszek named CoSIDA Academic All American
Congratulations to Lauren Misiaszek (Fusion Alumni) and her teammate Adrianna Favreau for being named to the College Sports Information Directors of America (CoSIDA) Division III All-Americans®, click here.
The New England Fusion is pleased to announce tryout dates for the 2021-2022 season as follows:
Monday, August 2 and Tuesday, August 3
Location: LAFA complex on 17 Sargent Road, Londonderry NH at Brown / Forrest Fields
14U: 4:30-6 PM
16U / 18U: 6:15 - 8 PM
It is HIGHLY recommended that you attend night 1 if you are interested in playing for the Fusion.
All players MUST register on our website www.nefusionfastpitch.com and click Register Online on the left menu bar.
Highlights of our program:
* All practices are conducted at the LAFA complex
* We host 3-4 summer tournaments and 2-3 fall tournaments. Our summer tournaments have become the premier New England College Showcase/Tournament, bringing in teams from over a dozen states and Canada
* All Fusion teams are given a JPR Live "kit" to allow them to stream all of their games with a live scoreboard and graphics.
* Players and coaches have access to the JPR Live software, which allows them to make clips of their performance and send to college coaches
*All Fusion players are given the opportunity to have college recruitment videos made through our program
* We have a strong partnership with the Londonderry Athletic & Field Association (LAFA) and work with them to invest in upgrades to their complex in the form of fields, fences, streaming capabilities, and more
If you have any questions, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations to our 18+ team for the battling the competition and the heat on Sunday. The team had to play (5) games to make it to the finals. They lost 5-4 with the winning run on second. Great job ladies!